Re: Content-Disposition next steps

Yes, I'm passingly familiar with the phenomenon. ;)

What I meant was that browsers can stage the changes over a few versions (as you suggest), e.g., bringing up a console warning and talking about it in their roadmap.

If desirable, we could reflect this in the spec by deprecating it and suggesting a warning now, and then disallowing it when the document progresses on the standards track.

Cheers,