Headers-Not-Recognized for HTTP (was: Please review my Internet-Draft)

Hello all,

The idea proposed by Robert seems very interesting to me.
I have remade my I-D according to the proposals.
You are able to find it here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized/

I think everything is clear in this document and
it needs only editorial changes. IMO if nothing
critical won't be proposed, I'll initiate the process
of RFC publication.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev