Re: TICKET 259: 'treat as invalid' not defined

Adam Barth wrote:

> Julian Reschke wrote:
> >
> > So you claim that user agents need to process invalid headers for
> > market share. But they do not do the same thing. In the absence of
> > a better explanation, my conclusion is that it may not matter.
> >

> It does matter.  Please see above.

I believe Julian meant that it may not matter to market share.  You've
pointed out that there's a market-share difference between browsers,
which varies by market, but haven't provided evidence that differences
in Content-Disposition handling accounts for any of it.

-Eric