Re: #250 / #251 (connect bodies)

Intermediaries that aren't expecting CONNECT are just as likely to ignore it (i.e., many, but not all, will error out, whereas the rest will pass it through). E.g., try CONNECTing to Squid running as a transparent proxy, or against a L7 load balancer, or...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/