Re: Does no-store in request imply no-cache?

David Morris wrote:

> The pure definition is no use of storage. I see no reason to
> contaminate that definition.

I don't know where you're getting that.  The semantics are don't write
to storage, not don't read from storage -- that's what max-age=0 does,
which may be combined with no-store, if that's the sender intent (of
the request).  I don't think it's required to make no-store have the
same semantics as 'no-store, max-age=0'.  If that couldn't be otherwise
expressed, then I'd likely agree with your position.

-Eric