Re: #197: Effect of CC directives on history lists

Revised proposal:

"""
 The freshness model [ref] does not necessarily apply to history mechanisms. I.e.,
  a history mechanism can display a previous representation even if it has expired.

 This does not prohibit the history mechanism from telling the user that a
 view might be stale, or from honoring cache directives (e.g., Cache-Control: no-store).
"""