Re: FYI: Mozilla's Resource Packages

Hi,
The idea looks very good. But I want to point out one scenario which should
be considered before going forward with this approach. Consider a text only
browser or a browser which doesn't want to display images or doesn't want to
execute javascript or doesn't support java script (may be through settings
change by the user), in this case the browser will download the resource
package file only to find that it has unnecessarily downloaded many images
and javascript file which are not going to be used. To address this may be
we can add some header through which browsers should be able to tell the
servers what resources should the resource package file contain.

Regards,
Sriram