Issue 123, was: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http-00.txt

FYI:

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:

> 	Title           : Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
> 	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
> 	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http-00.txt
> 	Pages           : 8
> 	Date            : 2009-10-16
>
> HTTP/1.1 defines the Content-Disposition Response Header, but points
> out that it is not part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard.  This specification
> takes over the definition and registration of Content-Disposition, as
> used in HTTP, and clarifies internationalization considerations.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http-00.txt

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

> Internet-Draft.

This is an early version of a stand-alone spec that would separate the
definition of "Content-Disposition" out of HTTPbis. Right now it's still
incomplete, but I'd appreciate feedback from people interested in this
issue whether this is going into the right direction.

BR, Julian