RE: Input on request for link relation

I am sure there will be those that even something as "simple" as wiki will be deemed too much effort. The delay is usually not with the registry but with getting consensus. The longer it take to build consensus is usually an indication of issues with the request to take a common term and assign it to a particular use case.

EHL