RE: Review of Content-Encoding: value token [exi]

Henrik,

Thanks for asking this question. I was a little bit confused about the
implications of merging the content-coding and transfer-coding registries,
but your question and Roy's response have helped to clarify the intent of
this action.

	Best wishes,

	John