RE: Review of Content-Encoding: value token [exi]

Henrik,

Thank you for your quick response to my message. It is quite possible that
this is my mistake and I misunderstood Mark. If it is more appropriate for
us to follow the current IANA process for registration, we would be very
happy to do that. Of course, we are also very interested in any further
comments from HTTPbis on the topic even it does not end up your action list.

I really appreciate your thoughts and inputs on this topic.

	All the best!,

	John