Re: link header rev parameters, was: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

My copy of the draft (not yet on mnot.net) currently has:

       <t>The relation type of a link is conveyed in the "rel"
parameter's value. The "rev" parameter has also
		been used for this purpose historically by some formats, and MAY be
accommodated as a link-extension, but
		its use is not encouraged nor defined by this specification.</t>