Re: link header rev parameters, was: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

Sam Johnston wrote:
> Given the attribute is rarely used (and when it is it's generally abused
> - e.g. rev=canonical) I would suggest that following HTML 5's example
> and jumping straight to obsolesence is a better idea than deprecation.

"deprecating" was the wrong term anyway; as there is no replacement
(except for defining reverse relations, and using them with "rel").

HMTL5 imho goes too far in not mentioning it at all.

BR, Julian