Re: Comments on the HTTP Sec-From Header (draft-abarth-origin)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Mark Nottingham<mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> If they're using CGI or pretty much any Web framework, it'll be done for
> them automatically. This is actually very well-implemented.

I've relied upon Mark's email above and modified the spec to use
commas to delimit serialized origins.  However, I'm willing to reverse
this decision if new evidence comes to light regarding how well
supported this syntax actually is.

Adam