Re: HTTP Extensions for Simultaneous Download from Multiple Mirrors

fre 2009-07-31 klockan 11:11 +1200 skrev Adrien de Croy:

> So, any system proposed that is going to use Range requests, is going
> to run into problems with proxies that perform AV functions.

Of course, but it's trivially detected by the first response being a 200
instead of the expected 206, before going out in parallel, so I don't
see it as a big problem for the proposed mechanism. In addition download
managers etc have to deal with this today already and it's by no means a
new problem.

Regards
Henrik