Re: [draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06] extension tokens

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Since this is Last Call I thought I should mention that I much prefer the WHATWG wiki approach to extensions over requiring people to use an overly long URI. It both provides people with a short token and provides other people with a clue as to what is happening in the world.

The draft does not require people to use URIs at all. There's a registry
for tokens, just like in the HTML5 proposal. The only difference is that
the registry lives somewhere else, and the registry procedure has
different requirements.

BR, Julian