Re: Comments on the HTTP Sec-From Header (draft-abarth-origin)

Anne,

I wonder if this syntax would work for CORS too?  We can take the
discussion to web-apps if you like, but the idea is if you get a
redirect (e.g., of a DELETE), then you can add a second Origin header
to the request instead of modifying the existing header.

Adam