Re: Fwd: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

Mark,

Very glad to see this advancing so far. Terrific.

This is a nit, not a substantive point, and I feel I'm very much at the
risk of showing my poor understanding of ABNF, but it looks to me as if
there's a small typo in one of the examples in section 5.1. You have:

Link: </TheBook/chapter2>;
       rel="previous"; title*=UTF-8'de'letztes%20Kapitel",
       </TheBook/chapter4>;
       rel="next"; title*=UTF-8'de'n%c3%a4chstes%20Kapitel"

Should there not be an opening " character at the start of
UTF-8'de'n%c3%a4chstes%20Kapitel" ?

Cheers

Phil.