Re: Review of new HTTPbis text for 303 See Other

I repeat my objection to the inclusion of "for further information" and
ambiguous and I believe unspecified. I would be happy if the phrase is
dropped or it could be expanded but I can't suggestion an explanation as I
don't know what 'further information' would apply, what its syntax would
be, etc.