Re: Comments on the HTTP Sec-From Header (draft-abarth-origin)

Try defining new terms to be unique and distinguished; hyphenation
comes in handy for this (e.g., origin-URI, host-value, port-value).

Explicitly importing (A)BNF terms from other specs and defining new
ones helps distinguish them as well; however, it looks like most of
this spec is defining an abstract model, not syntax (I wonder if it
could be refactored that way, however).

I agree it's not an ideal situation.

Cheers,