Re: Referer URI MUST NOT include a fragment

Well, not *that* portable. I don't think HTTP should be talking about
the syntactic details of specific media types. Delegating this to
media type definitions would be the most sensible long-term thing to
do, although some sort of advice would be needed in the meantime...