Re: The HTTP Origin Header (draft-abarth-origin)

Ah, I missed the clause "where it is currently not set at all."

Why would even that change be necessary? AIUI browsers sent no value
when the request wasn't sourced from a particular HTTP URI; that's
information that's valuable to the server (as Adrien points out).