Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03

Hmm. My inclination at this point is to allow the opensearch community
to register it; this spec is already keeping a decent number of balls
in the air.

Has there been discussion about submitting the next spec for
publication as an RFC?

Cheers,