Re: i15: How to tell if a client does not support persistent connections

I think in the context of this requirement, does not support == refuses to
use at the current time ... so there is no distinction.

This is important as a MUST because it clues the server into the fact that
the connection should/may be closed as soon as convenient where it would
need to wait for the next request or some timeout otherwise.

Dave Morris