Re: Creating a HTTP "protocol feature set"

That sounds like a good topic for discussion in Vancouver. Larry,
will you be coming?

I'm also reminded of the HTTP requirements summary:
   http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/99mar/I-D/draft-ietf-http-req-
sum-00.txt

and obliquely of the work at WS-I;
   http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-2004-04-16.html

Even if it weren't official output, this kind of work could help make
sure that the requirements, roles and features in the document are
well-defined.

Thanks,