Re: Status, Vancouver

On Sep 29, 2007 3:10 PM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> We may or may not have a WG by Vancouver; Alexey and I are going to
> request a second BoF then in case it isn't quite done.

As a matter of logistics, do we have any idea when we would have a BoF?

I may try to make it to Vancouver - the chances are better for me if
its towards the end of the week (ie Dec 5-7) as I'll just be returning
from Asia on Sunday and will be massively jet-lagged.  =)

Since I have not gone to an IETF meeting before, do we have to pay to
attend a BoF or WG session?

Thanks.  -- justin