Re: Etag-on-write, 2nd attempt (== IETF draft 01)

Editorial nits:

1. " programmers asked servers to always return "ETag" headers upon
   PUT, never ever to change t"

   I can't follow that sentence. Sorry, no construtive suggestions on my part.

2. Section 1.2

    "reasons for HTTP's success, allowing to be used for a wide range of"

     allowing IT to be

General:

 How is "Entity-Transform: identity" any different than returning
a strong ETag as opposed to a weak ETag?

   -joe