Re: [Ietf-caldav] Last Call comment on Etag requirements in draft-dusseault-caldav-12

   Sure, OK, so some clients are broken today because they make some
assumptions that are only valid on some server implementations.

   We know we need a solution; I just don't agree that CalDAV is the
right place to specify it.  I do understand how it's convenient.

	-wsv