Re: FYI: draft-nottingham-hdrreg-http-01

Hi Roy,

Keep in mind that these are seeds for the registries, which is AFAIK
why there are the textual summaries in addition to the ToCs. Graham
Klyne (cc:ed) wrote the software that helps me generate the listings,
and is also the mastermind behind the registry itself (now RFC3864), so
he may be able to shed additional light.

Registry entries aren't distinguished by type of standard; remember
that non-IETF registrations (e.g., W3C) are allowed. They're only
differentiated by whether they were specified by a recognised standards
process (the permanent registry) or something more ad hoc (the
provisional repository).

Cheers,