RE: Re: Query String format still undefined ?

Hi,
I tried to post the following reply to the message of Jamie Lokier, but I do no see the posting. The address of the email below was chosen when I clicked on [ Respond ] link above the message in the archive. If this is not a way to reply to a message, then what is the procedure for posting?
I am really needing an answer to a correct interpretation of the http standard due to an assignment we need to complete in Ericsson. Please do advise if I shall post my question somewhere else on w3.
Thank you,
Agnieszka Szczurowska