Re: FYI: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-http-patch-02.txt

That could be reasonable for as-yet-undefined patch formats, but I'd
like at least one patch format to work "out-of-the-box" with the PATCH
proposal -- a single generic patch format that doesn't need an
additional specification in order to know how to use it.  If that's
gdiff (my current thought), then the spec would have to say what the
server should do when receiving a PATCH request with a gdiff body to an
unmapped URL.  Perhaps it's sufficient for the spec to say that for
gdiff, this should fail, because it's not clear what MIME type resource
to create.

Lisa