RE: Digest mess

While I agree with both Paul and Scott on message integrity, I'd
like to remind people that the BIG disaster on the Internet
is password grabbing.  Naive people use the same
password for many things...

At this point, anything that can help that problem is worth alot, eve
n if it has other issues...

			- Jim

--
Jim Gettys