Re: Using Content-Encoding and Content-Disposition together

koen@win.tue.nl (Koen Holtman) wrote:
>[...]
>Well, this is not really a case where we have to agree on what the most
>correct way is.  19.6.1 documents current practice, it is not
>normative, so if anything, it should give hints about what to do with
>current browsers.

	That section references only RFC 1806, which describes the
"attachment" and "inline" disposition types.  My recollection of
a long-ago message from Lou is that Netscape based its implementation
on the file upload RFC's "file" disposition type.  What is the
appropriate disposition type to use in HTTP Content-Disposition
headers and META elements, and can information about that be included
in 19.6.1?
				Fote