Re: agenda for Munich

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Larry Masinter wrote:

> promoted are managable. So I'd like a status report on
> HTTP server network management, and I put it on the agenda.
> Maybe there's nothing there to say. Is there?

If you haven't already done that, it might be good to solicit a
status update from the SNMP working group working on HTTP MIBs.
Sorry for the lack of precision in my group naming.

And hopefully such a report will be nicely sumarized in the minutes so
those of us not there can learn as well.

Dave Morris