RE: ID: Proxy autoconfig

Having the info in two places isn't necessarily a bad thing. Each
solution has its place.

Oh the DHCP end of things I am looking at the URL as not just a place to
get proxy configuration but as a place to get any and all configuration
information I might need. It is the "entry" point from where I can start
making requests for all sorts of interesting things.

			Yaron