    From: koen@win.tue.nl (Koen Holtman)
    Subject: Re: Proposal: Pragma min-age (Was:Re: A modest proposal)
    Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 17:58:57 +0200 (MET DST)

    [....]

    A wasteful provider responding to these warnings by generating
    pages with `one-time-urls' or other cache busters would immediately
    show up on the `wastefulness detector' you assume present: a proxy
    administrator could then decide to stop talking to the provider
    altogether.

    [....]

The full message is at
	http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1995q3/0400.html

-Jeff

P.S.: I didn't find another use of the term until your own message
of Fri, 5 Jan 1996 12:56:00.