Re: ISSUES LIST: Chunked Encoding

My apologies; I forgot to cc the list on one of my questions to
Phil, so that following exchange is probably a bit hard to follow.
Basically, I asked why using Multiparts in an 8-bit clean environment
was not acceptable.  The following should be understood as a reply
to that question, and my response.
			Ted