RE: Of HTTP-over-SSL/TLS connection persistence

My copy of MSIE 5.50.4134.0600 has a checkbox for "Use TLS 1.0".

     -Carl

"Joris Dobbelsteen" <joris.dobbelsteen@mail.com> on 11/05/2000 10:21:53 AM

To:   "'http-wg'" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Of HTTP-over-SSL/TLS connection persistence

Better head for SSL, since I don't know any browsers that actually support
TLS (MSIE doesn't, I think)...