RE: monitored????

Ramana,

No, most likely they use a caching and reverse HTTP Proxy for the server you connect to. This way work-load is devided over two servers. For static pages most of it is done by the proxy, while generation of the active pages by a real Apache server (only forwarded by the reverse proxy).

MS-Proxy, so far I know, supports this function (to act as a reverse proxy), but also several WebCache (from Network Appl.) that support this as well, or are designed to do only that. Information about this should not be asked to me, because these are thing I don't know.

The X-Cache is probably added by the reverse proxy. If your connection is monitored, they will not add information of this kind. It looks like the proxy didn't have the document cached (the MISS).

Here I assume you don't connect through a for you known proxy server, e.g. the one in your company or ISP. It's also possible such proxy server adds this information.

- Joris

Depends on what you are doing....

- Joris Dobbelsteen