Re: Last Call: Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1 to Proposed Standard

I didn't realize you were waiting for me to approve. Please do make
the necessary changes and submit a new document.

				-Jeff

On 9/22/99, 5:23:55 PM, "Scott Lawrence" <lawrence@agranat.com> wrote
regarding Re: Last Call: Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1 to Proposed
Standard:

<lawrence@agranat.com>
http://www.agranat.com/

leave-ietf-tls-557Y@lists.consensus.com