Remaining editorial issues

In reviewing Jim's and my file of remaining editorial issues,
the following issues were not dealt with:

Ross Patterson re-raised
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1998q4/0019.html
concerning the ability to omit LWS between the colon and the field
value.
I thought the v1.1 spec should remain as is, and so did not propose
handling this as an 'editorial' issue.
-
Jeff Mogul pointed out that "Pragma: no-cache" is not a response
header, and "in retrospect, I think the wording of the specification of
Pragma should have included a Note to this effect, because
lots of people seem to be confused by this (even me, at times)."
But I couldn't think of a simple 'Note' to add that would be only
editorial, so I decided not to pursue this.
-
Adam Bradley pointed out:

"Section 8.2.3, the second bullet under "Requirements for HTTP/1.1
proxies", I assume this requirement is subject to the same conditions as
the first bullet, but this could be made clear."

I didn't see a simple editorial fix for making this 'clear'.
-
Jacob Schroeder wrote:
4) section  2.1, definition of implied LWS.
  I have some problems when I try to apply this to the byte ranges in
  section 14.35.1 (Range)

       ranges-specifier = byte-ranges-specifier
	   byte-ranges-specifier = bytes-unit "=" byte-range-set
	   byte-range-set  = 1#( byte-range-spec | suffix-byte-range-spec )
       byte-range-spec = first-byte-pos "-" [last-byte-pos]
	   first-byte-pos  = 1*DIGIT
	   last-byte-pos   = 1*DIGIT

  and section 3.12 Range units

       range-unit       = bytes-unit | other-range-unit
	   bytes-unit       = "bytes"
	   other-range-unit = token

  My question is: may I write "bytes =" in a Range header field?
  According 2.1 implied LWS is only allowed between words (token or
  quoted-string), or words and separators.
  "bytes" is none of them, it is only a literal that
  accidentally matches the token definition. And "=" is not a separator,
for
  the same reason. Sounds silly, doesn't it? But can I assume that
  any literal that matches a token (or separator) may be treated as
such?
  This would allow to insert LWS between the header name and the ":" as
  well, like "Range : bytes = 99-100". Maybe section 4.2 solves this,
but
  the use of a LWS in that place isn't prohibited there explicitely.

  I'm asking this, because Apache requires "bytes=" without any LWS, but
I am
  not sure whether this is a bug. So I would like to ask here before
reporting
  it.