Re: HTTP 1.1 issue 02: 3.11 Entity Tags

Out of context, that seems to me to say that entity tag values are
not expected to be unique across different entities from the same
server, hence if the same value is sent by the server in response to
different request URIs, don't expect that the respones have any
relationship to each other.

Dave Morris