RE: Proposed resolution for the STATUS100 issue

Agreed. I really think we need to add language to 10.1 that makes it
clear that
1) Proxies should be passing through all 1xx messages
2) That multiple 1xx messages may be sent between the time that a
request is made and non-1xx response is sent.
3) That clients, at minimum, MUST be able to ignore any incoming 1xx

	Yaron