Re: LAST CALL, "HTTP State Management Mechanism (Rev1) " to Propo sed Standard

Yaron Goland wrote:

> Oops sorry, things do tend to fall between the cracks.

> Comments:
> 4.2.2 - "If an attribute appears more than once in a cookie, the
> behavior is undefined." Undefined things have a habit of defining
> themselves, let us not repeat the mistakes which caused so much trouble
> with cookies in the first place. If an attribute appears more than once
> then the first appearance defines the value and subsequent attributes
> are ignored.

My apologies.  I did not willfully fail to incorporate these comments,
but did so through oversight.

Others have addressed Yaron's other remarks and follow-ups.

I will be on vacation for another week, so I clearly won't have a new
draft ready before the 7/15 deadline, but I will submit one after I
return home.

Dave Kristol