RE: New feature negotiation syntax

Sorry, I meant we in the sense of Microsoft along with other vendors
with whom I spoke. However I will take this opportunity to weasel some
more and reduce the scope to just me. My statements in this matter
should ONLY be taken as reflecting my own opinion. I should not have
used "we".

		Thanks for giving me the chance to correct my previous
statement,
			Yaron