RE: RFC2109 addition...

This is getting totally out of control. Cookies are supposed to be a
light weight state mechanism. If the user doesn't trust the site then
they shouldn't accept cookies from the site. If the site wishes to
explain their use of cookies they can put a link on their home page.
Commenting is totally out of control. At the rate we are going, we will
have to put in features to negotiation on the syntax and language of the
comments.
	Yaron