RE: 305 Use proxy

I mean a way for the proxy to tell the client to go direct...I'm not
as interested in the origin server telling the client to reconnect
 directly instead of using a proxy.  Basically this would be for
environments where the proxy is not straddling a firewall: a proxy
could selectively cache origin servers, or send a client directly to
an origin server that for some reason was known to be not cacheable.

Thanks,
Kip