Re: 13.1.2 Warnings

> Larry, it would seem a slight rewording of the warning Note: would be
> appropriate given the wording of the definition of semantic transparancy.

We're not going to change the HTTP/1.1 RFC at this point: it's
important to let it progress, with the understanding that it's a
Proposed Standard. I'm not really worried about jeopardizing the
'Draft Standard' status of a revision, either.

The main concern I have is that we keep a complete and coherent list
of editorial revisions. The mailing list archive isn't sufficient,
since the traffic level is high. I'm soliciting for a donation of
'forum' space on someone's distributed web collaboration tool that
would let us maintain this. Any donors?

Larry