RE: Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

"really darn good reason" doesn't cover it because you are forcing the
client into a situation where it has absolutely no hope of ever figuring out
what happened. Putting software into indeterminate state is a bad enough
crime to merit a MUST to prevent it.

			Yaron