RE: OPTIONS issues from Koen

From: Woodhouse, Gregory J. <gregory.woodhouse@med.va.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 18:01:40 -0600
To: "'Josh Cohen'" <joshco@microsoft.com>, "'Scott Lawrence'" <lawrence@agranat.com>
Cc: "'ietf-http-ext (E-mail)'" <ietf-http-ext@w3.org>
My take on OPTIONS * is that it refers to the origin server. There
probably should be some way to request options from an intermediate
proxy. I am confused, however, about tunnels. Since a tunnel is a blind
relay shouldn't it be irrelevant what the tunnel is or even if one is
present?

==
Gregory Woodhouse <gregory.woodhouse@med.va.gov>
San Francisco CIO Field Office - Infrastructure
+1 415 744 6362
"I refuse to talk to myself" -- sendmail error message